The O’Reilly Velocity Conference turns ten years old next week and we’re excited to sponsor for our fourth straight year. This event has proved to be critical for organizations running, managing and monitoring cloud applications at scale. There will be tutorials, sessions, and keynotes by industry leaders on topics ranging from the newest technological advances such as leveraging high-velocity microservices to the cultural aspects of embracing DevOps.
Sessions are one of the best ways to learn from the broader community. These are our picks for a few must-see sessions:
On Enterprises Operating at Scale
- Wed. 6/21, 2:10PM: Lessons and best practices learned from monitoring next-generation infrastructure
- Thurs. 6/22, 3:40PM: Scale it to a billion: How to build it, keep it safe, and keep it running
On Managing Microservices
- Wed. 6/21, 11:25AM: Container orchestration wars
- Wed. 6/21, 2:10PM: Everything you thought you already knew about orchestration
- Wed. 6/21, 3:40PM: Scheduling containers with Kubernetes: Is it that different than other schedulers?
Be sure to plan some time with us at booth 307 to see first-hand how we support organizations adopting DevOps for faster cloud deployments. You’ll see how we enable cross-team collaboration and you can check out our cloud-ready alerts. Also at booth 307:
- Meet the speakers: After their stage time, SignalFx speakers will be at the booth to continue the conversation
- Wed. 6/21 3:30-4:30: Arijit Mukherji
- Thurs. 6/22 11-12: Phil Lui
- Grab the swag: Enter our raffle for a GoPro HERO5 Session Ultra HD Action Camera and snag a new t-shirt
Keep up with all the activity by following @SignalFx on Twitter — we’ll be sharing live updates from the conference with the #VelocityConf. We look forward to seeing you!