New Features to Cut Alert Fatigue
Monitoring cloud applications requires ingesting and analyzing data from hundreds to thousands of web services. Determining the best alert conditions in those elastic environments is a complex process.
- Dynamically adapt to changing environmental conditions with powerful new tools
- Remove complexity and maximize productivity for your cloud operations team
- Expedite the creation, deployment, and tuning of alerts
- Remove the complexity of visualizing cloud infrastructure, from hosts to VMs to Docker containers to AWS instances
- Color by CPU, memory, disk, network, or alert severity
- Filter and group across dimensions for troubleshooting
- Narrow the area of investigation for ad hoc exploration
Setting alert thresholds can be a painful game of trial-and-error. Easily find relevant alerts for all your service and infrastructure metrics, pre-packaged and tailored to your architecture.
- Choose from a menu of Built-in Detectors and other detectors previously created by your team
- Take advantage of alerting best practices
- Shorten time to insight for all users and data sources